Belgian and French Ales: Belgian Blonde Ale
- Color: Straw to light amber
- Clarity: Chill haze is acceptable at low temperatures
- Malt Profile: Very low to low
- Hop Profile: Very low to medium. Noble-type hops are commonly used.
- Bitterness: Very low to medium-low
- Fermentation: Low to medium fruity esters are balanced with low level malt attributes. Low level yeast-derived phenolic spiciness may be present. Diacetyl and acidic character should not be present.
- Body: Low to medium
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.
No beers have been reviewed in the style.