English Ales: English Mild
- Color: Light amber to medium amber
- Clarity: Chill haze is acceptable at low temperatures
- Malt Profile: Malt ﬂavor and aroma dominate the ﬂavor proﬁle
- Hop Profile: Very low to low
- Bitterness: Very low to low
- Fermentation: Diacetyl is usually absent in these beers but may be present at very low levels. Fruity esters are very low to medium-low.
- Body: Low to medium-low
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.