German Lagers: Vienna Lager
- Color: Copper to reddish-brown
- Clarity: Appearance should be clear. Chill haze should not be present
- Malt Profile: Characterized by malty aroma and light malt sweetness, which should have a lightly toasted malt character.
- Hop Profile: Very low to low, derived from noble-type hops.
- Bitterness: Low to medium-low, clean and crisp.
- Fermentation: DMS, diacetyl, and fruity esters should not be present.
- Body: Medium
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.