American Lagers: American Dark Lager
- Color: Light brown to very dark
- Clarity: Appearance should be clear. Chill haze should not be present
- Malt Profile: Low malt aroma and ﬂavor may include low levels of caramel
- Hop Profile: Very low to low
- Bitterness: Very low to low and dissipates quickly.
- Fermentation: Carbonation is high. Fruity esters, DMS and diacetyl should not be present.
- Body: low
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.
2 American Dark Lager Reviewed