American Ales: Blonde Ale
- Color: Straw to gold
- Clarity: Chill haze should not be present
- Malt Profile: Low malt sweetness and toast, cereal-like or other pale malt attributes should be present in ﬂavor and aroma at low to medium-low levels.
- Hop Profile: Hop aroma and ﬂavor should be medium-low to medium, with attributes typical of hops of any origin present but not dominant.
- Bitterness: Low to medium
- Fermentation: Fruity esters may be present at low to medium-low levels. Diacetyl and DMS should not be present.
- Body: Low to medium with a crisp finish
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.