Irish Ales: Irish Red Ale
- Color: Copper-red to reddish-brown
- Clarity: Chill haze or yeast haze may be present at low levels
- Malt Profile: Low to medium candy-like caramel malt sweetness should be present in ﬂavor. A toasted malt character should be present and there may be a slight roast barley or roast malt presence.
- Hop Profile: Not present to medium
- Bitterness: Medium
- Fermentation: Low level fruity esters are acceptable. Diacetyl is usually absent in these beers but may be present at very low levels.
- Body: Medium
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.