English Ales: English Pale Ale
- Color: Gold to copper
- Clarity: Chill haze is acceptable at low temperatures
- Malt Profile: Low to medium malt aroma and ﬂavor is present. Low caramel character is allowable.
- Hop Profile: Medium-low to medium-high, expressed as ﬂoral, herbal, earthy, stone fruit or other attributes.
- Bitterness: Medium-low to medium-high
- Fermentation: Fruity esters are medium to medium-high. Diacetyl is usually absent in these beers but may be present at very low levels.
- Body: Medium
Original Gravity °P:
Final Gravity °P:
Style info provided entirely or in part by the Brewers Association 2021 beer style guidelines.
2 English Pale Ale Reviewed